1. The DVD, Control.Assault.Delete (SD widescreen)
2. Video-taped interviews of victims of domestic violence.
3. Comprehensive Facilitator Training Manual.
4. Training at your location by Fix the Hurt training team.*
Three-part package, including the licensing fee. (Unlimited usage for the original purchaser at the original location.)
The purpose of this work is to
(1) Point out common mistakes made by parents and friends in their frustrated attempts to help the victim escape the abuse.
(2) Bring to light common tactics used by abusers to trap victims into a rigidly controlled relationship.
(3) Point out to abusers the pain and misery they bring to the lives of others through their actions. For almost twenty years, Linda has been at work to try and help stop domestic violence. The more we work at it, the more frightening it becomes and the more we understand the complexities of this social epidemic.
*Fix the Hurt trainers can bring this package and present the training at your location, (up to three performances in the same day), for an additional $100, plus travel and per diem.